Saturday, December 18

HOT BABE FUCKED IN BEDROOM

Hot babe fucked in bedroom

Hello there, I'm Polina. I bet you already know me :) Today I decided that it was my turn to tell you about our gorgeous vacation. At first we went to the beach to swim and sunbathe, and to check out a famous local bar. Though it wan't very easy to find, we liked that place very much. Jamaican flags, reggae music, tasty cocktails... Awesome! Then I cooked a tasty dinner for everybody. After eating Ilya and Eric started playing football on their computer. Well, Rita and me decided that we could do something better than wait for them to finish playing. So we went to take a shower together, and when I saw Rita's naked beautiful body, I got turned on. We started washing each other, and I realised Rita was aroused too. Even though we love our boys, we couldn't resist making love.

No comments:

Post a Comment