Thursday, January 6

LOCATION: THAILAND - BABE SUCKS AND GETS FUCKED

Babe suck and is fucked

Today we finally saw a waterfall, but we had no chance of making love there. Too many people around! Then I decided to teach Polina to drive a motorbike. I showed her how to start it, what pedals to press, but she was too scared to drive by herself. Anyway, we found another way to use a motorbike, a much more interesting way. Polina looked so hot in a helmet, like some bike-show chick. She took off everything except her helmet, and I got really hard! Man, I'll never forget that extreme sex of ours! Banging a chick on a motorbike on a deserted road - what can be better than that? Fucking on a motorbike is quite dangerous, as you can fall from it, but believe me, it's worth the risk! You don't believe me? Well, either watch this video or try it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment