Saturday, February 5

A POV Fuck This Week


Come and join me on the bed, I am spread nice and wide my panties slowly coming down with anticipation, lets release those big tits, they really are very very big tits and all totally natural, hand reared and feed with spunk to keep them rowing, I can just never get enough spunk over my tits, I am sure it is that is why they are so big and so smooth spunk covered titties. In this weeks update you 140 photos and a video in H/D that is over 6 minutes long, every week without fail you will get over 120 plus photos and a full H/D video to go with it. Now lets get some action going, come and have a good look inside of that pussy, lube me up with your tongue, and use you fingers on me at the same time, I just love that my clit been licked and fingered at the same time, and when I cum climb aboard and give me one hell of a fucking, now that's what I love. Lets have a play and let me finger fuck my pussy while you watch how I like it done, so you want me to spread my ass for you, is this how you like it, cunt and ass spread at the same time, now what are you going to do to me, now that is a silly question. See you later on in the week with a 6 minute video in HD where you get to see me cum and cum I do, until then get wanking and jerking off you know I love you doing that over me. Love Michelle xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment